Sealand Industrial Estate and West Chester Employment Park has access from A540, one of the main arterial routes into Chester city, as well as having close links to the North West motorway network. In order to get to the Industrial Estate, please follow the directions below.
- From the M56 westbound, pass Junction 15 until the road becomes the A494 to Queensferry.
- Take the first exit (signposted Hoylake/Chester) and at the roundabout turn left onto the A540.
- Continue on for 4 miles until you reach a roundabout. Take the third exit on to the A5480.
- Go straight on until you reach the next roundabout. Here, take the second exit and continue straight on.
- At the next set of traffic lights continue on into Bumpers Lane and Sealand Industrial Estate.
From North Wales:
- From North Wales on the A494 east bound take the exit towards Chester (next to the Leprechaun Pub). At the roundabout take the third exit to Drome Corner.
- At the next roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto the A548.
- Continue on for 3.4 miles then turn right on to Sovereign Way.
Chester Train Station is the closest rail link to Sealand Industrial Estate and West Chester Employment Park. It is a short 10 minute drive away and is open 24 hours a day with a pay and display car park for rail users. For more information take a look at the National Rail Website.
|Distance to airport||John Lennon (Liverpool) Airport – 26 miles
Manchester International Airport – 35 miles
|Nearest train station||Chester – 2 miles. It is possible to obtain a taxi for the 10 minute journey to the Industrial Estate.|
|Arriva Buses run a regular service from Chester City Centre which is a 25 min journey. (Include link to Arriva buses)|
|There are numerous Hotels and B&B’s in Chester City Centre with the Holiday Inn situated next to the Chester Race Course, just a 2 minute drive away.|